Welcome to Canada Bladers, the ultimate destination for thrill-seeking inline skaters from Toronto and Ontario! Join our dynamic group of intermediate and advanced skaters as we hit the streets, embarking on adrenaline-charged journeys that redefine what it means to roll.
From the first breath of spring to the frosty winter days, our fearless community thrives on year-round skating excitement.
Brace yourself for heart-pounding adventures, adrenaline rushes, and an unbreakable camaraderie that turns every glide into unforgettable memories. Get ready to carve your path with us, season after exhilarating season!
Follow us on:
Requirements to join
- Code of conduct
- Agreement waiver and release of liability
- Skater profile registration
- The event rules and guidelines will help you with all your needs for an event
- No pets (cats, dogs, etc), during the events due to the hazard they cause as well as local city laws
- No alcohol and or drugs of any kind, legal or not legal
- No politics, activism, narcissism, flamboyance, skate wars and or disrespect.
- No electric skates, quad skates, scooters and or skateboards
- Free skating
- Recreational skating
- Fitness skating
- Marathon skating
- Slalom skating
- Urban skating
- Wizard skating
- Speed skating
- We do not skate circles to the beat of a drum. We do mostly distance inline skating
- We roll anywhere as long as the wheels allow it. Skate parks, hockey rinks, streets, pump tracks, sports tracks trails, etc. 5, 25, 50 or 100 km rides, we roll 1 to 3 times a week, winter included because the wheel is mightier than the friction.
We do several types of events and have 8 annual events. For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, no guests are allowed and only registered skaters will receive email event notifications according to their profile, equipment and shown skills.