Sharing pictures and video of events
What happens with the pictures and videos taken during Toronto bladers events
2. Photo, audio and or video
I grant permission to the organizers of the group or Event, it’s agents or employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to reproduce the photographs and/or video images taken of me, or members of my family, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in a manner or in any medium. I hereby release the organizers and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video. Furthermore, I grant permission to use my statements that were given during an interview or guest lecture, with or without my name, for the purpose of advertising and publicity without restriction. I waive my right to any compensation.
Who takes pictures
- Typically an organizer and everyone else that desires to do so.
- Pictures taken by organizers are published in the platform of the group. See social media and Instagram.
- Pictures taken by non organizers may be shared if asked and or provided by those that took them. This is done at their discretion and or good will.
Who takes videos
- Same individuals that take pictures.
- Organizers usually make videos at 4K at 30 or 50 fps and we do ask skaters to make their videos with the same standard, so that they can be shared and edited in conformity.
See social media and youtube.
When are they available to be seen
Given the resources needed, time to prepare, edit and publish all the media from an event and just one organizer to work on everything for the group, most of the media will be published during winter and following season.
However group pictures are typically available in the same day.
- Follow us on the aforementioned social media accounts and you will not miss a thing.