Stephen Fisher, is an experienced Level 2 IISA, SkateIA & USSG internationally certified inline skate instructor and in the past the only currently certified instructor active in the Toronto area.
- Certified Level 1 and Level 2 Inline Instructor
- Certified as Level 1 technical ice speed skating coach.
- Certified CAN-BIKE Instructor
- Toronto Cycling Committee. Member and co-chair 1996 to 2004
- President Club Cycliste Beaconsfield, (Quebec's largest Cycling Club)
- Practicing lawyer for 18 years
- BCL McGill University
- LLB McGIll University
- Experienced preparation of expert reports and court testimony.
- Private lessons or in groups covering core skills from absolute beginner to expert, with a strong focus on individual attention, student safety, and achievable goals.
- Active in the skating community, regularly posting to the Toronto Blading, OISC, SoCal, Roller-Montreal and Inline-Instruction forums and groups.
- Past avocation, was focusing on inline speed skating, and attending races all over North America where He was very competitive in his age group.
- Founder of the Flying Fossils racing team.
- Member of the Toronto Cycling Committee from 1996 to 2004, nominated by Toronto City Council as well as co-chair with Jack Layton and with Olivia Chow from 2000 - 2004.
- Hired by litigants as an expert witness in injury cases involving inline skaters.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the Toronto trail system cold
Stephen Fisher is currently retired from the inline skating activities.