Want to see something published here? Send an email to inlineskating 'at' gmx 'dot' com
Fitotrack is a privacy oriented fitness tracker available mobile app for logging and viewing your workouts. Whether you’re running, cycling or hiking, and will show you the most important information, with detailed charts and statistics. It is open-source and completely ad-free.
- Track workouts
- Choose the type of sport you would like to track and just start running, cycling or hiking, for example.
- You can see the general information right below the map on the tracking screen.
- View your workouts
- View general information such as date, time, duration, distance, speed and pace.
- See your route on a map.
- Work out your level of performance from the speed diagram.
- Is opensource. There is neither advertisement nor tracking, and the source code is open and licensed under the GPLv3.
- Access precise location only in the foreground
- This app can get your exact location only when it is in the foreground. These location services must be turned on and available on your phone for the app to be able to use them. This may increase battery consumption.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices
- Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Have full network access
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Allows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
- Run foreground service
- Allows the app to make use of foreground services.
- Read the contents of your shared storage
- Allows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your shared storage
- Allows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
- Access approximate location (network-based) only in the foreground
- This app can get your location based on network sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi networks, but only when the app is in the foreground. These location services must be turned on and available on your phone for the app to be able to use them.
These projects are all ad-free and I do not earn any kind of money during the hours we spend developing them. Donations mean a lot to us because they help fund costs associated with the websites, and because they serve as an incentive to further work on more projects of your interest.