Want to see something published here? Send an email to inlineskating 'at' gmx 'dot' com
Opentracks is a sport tracker that completely respects your privacy.
- Sport tracking: track your sport and outdoor activities
- Photos and markers: mark interesting locations while tracking
- Supports Bluetooth LE sensors
- Heart rate
- Cycling speed and cadence
- Export tracks either as KML or GPX
- No Internet access needed
- Is opensource
- Run foreground service
- Allows the app to make use of foreground services.
- Access precise location only in the foreground
- This app can get your exact location only when it is in the foreground. These location services must be turned on and available on your phone for the app to be able to use them. This may increase battery consumption.
- Control vibration
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Allows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices
- Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
These projects are all ad-free and I do not earn any kind of money during the hours we spend developing them. Donations mean a lot to us because they help fund costs associated with the websites, and because they serve as an incentive to further work on more projects of your interest.